Banner

Image Map

Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New Makeup Storage!

    Hi guys! So today I went to Target and got a couple of cool new makeup containers! The first one I got is a plastic makeup organizer. Heres what it looks like:


    Its from the brand Re style and I'm assuming its the Target brand. I really like this organizer because it has 14 different compartments for my makeup and they are all different sizes. It even fits my camera in the back PERFECTLY!! This organizer retails for $8.99 which is pretty cheap compared to other makeup organizers. I got this because I wanted something so I can easily reach for my everyday makeup. That way I don't have to dig through my makeup bag or dig through my makeup drawers. Overall, I really like this organizer ALOT!

    The next thing I got was a little paper pail. I'm using this for my makeup brushes. I took some filler beads that I got from Michael's Craft Store for 5 dollars and I filled it about halfway. The pail has a black and pink design on it and I think its sooo adorable! Here is a picture of it with all of my brushes in it:



     
   The beads hold the brushes up pretty well and there is still quite a bit of room on the little pail for more bushes :) Here is a picture of everything without anything in it:



    As you can see, I also got a Milani Baked Blush. This post really isn't a haul buuut I guess i can add some pictures of it ;)

                                          Here is a close up picture of the blush:



The Brush that came with it kind of sucks but its soo cute!


 Rose D'Oro




Swatch! :

   
     
        Overall this blush is AMAZING!! I'm totally purchasing more because the quality of this blush is awesome! And the color really suits my skin tone well!


  So I hope you guys enjoyed my VERY FIRST OFFICIAL BLOG POST!! I'm seriously in love with my blog layout and everything! So I will talk to you guys in my next blog post! Bye guys!~ XOXO Rissa ;) <3




2 comments:

  1. Excellent !!
    Most of us value with the posting.Continue to keep Putting up...
    Many thanks revealing., helpful facts.

    Nebraska Cornhuskers NCAA Johnny Rodgers Bobble Head Doll

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you store your make-up. looks nice.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete